volunteer shifts this weekend

  • Jamez Terry
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 10, 2003
      hey zinesters! so, as of yet, we haven't come up with an effective
      way to do scheduling for volunteer shifts. that's definitely
      something to discuss at sunday's meeting! in the meantime, we need
      for this weekend to be covered. the shifts, for those who don't know
      or don't remember, are saturday 11-3 and 3-7, sunday 1-5. no one
      should ever be alone on a shift, so there is always company - and
      lots of good reading material. there's a space heater, a coffee pot,
      and all the other comforts of home - or okay, maybe not all of them.
      anyway, for this weekend, there is no one at all signed up for
      saturday, and only one person on sunday, so if any of you can cover
      any shifts, please let me know as soon as you are able. and don't
      worry if this will be your first time - there will be a folder full
      of all the info you need to keep things running smoothly...
      thanks, jamez

      ps - jenni, i know you said you'd work a shift this weekend. sorry i
      never called you back to follow up. which one would you like?