the next planning meeting!

  • Kelly
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2003
      Hey all-

      For those of you who didn't make it to the opening event, it went great!  We had about 60 people throughout the night and it seemed like everyone had fun.

      The next planning meeting is going to be this Sunday, December 14th at 7:30pm. Come to 111 W. Archer Pl. (call 3030-282-4980 for directions / more info).

      You can check out the new website at http://www.geocities.com/denverzinelibrary.  I updated it today so that the formatting on the catalog is better. Let me know if you think something else should be on it...

      Also, we're looking for people who have extra chairs for the library.  Please put the word out and let us know if you have any leads.  I'm available after 4:30 most weeknights to pick up furniture...

      Hope to see you Sunday,
      kelly