a warm and cozy zine library meeting

  • Kelly
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 22, 2003
      hey folks!

      yep, it's that time again... there's a planning meeting for the zine library tomorrow evening (sorry for the late notice).  7:30pm at 111 w. archer pl. please call 303-282-4980 with questions, items for the agenda or driving directions.

      we'll have hot chocolate, hot tea and maybe pizza to warm us up from all this snow!

      hope to see you tomorrow,
      kelly

      Do you Yahoo!?
      Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now