important questions!

  • D Jamez Terry
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 12, 2003
      Hey all!
      So there's only a few days left to figure out the lineup for our fabulous
      opening event! First question, who would like to read from their zine??
      All of you are welcome to, but you need to let me know this week! And who
      else do you know who might like to read? Put me in touch with them asap.
      And then we need music, too! We do have one band already lined up, Bad
      Weather California. Are any of you in bands that can play a short
      acoustic set? Or know anyone else who is? Talk to them, talk to me, tell
      them to talk to me. Let's make this an amazing show!! Hope to hear from
      all of you real soon...
      Jamez
      (303-282-4980)

      > 2. Opening Event will be on December 5th 7:00 to 10:00pm.
      >Talked about a call for entries and suggestions for bands to play and
      people who could read from their zines. Deadline for bands/readers to
      contact DZL is next Sunday, so if you know anybody who would like to
      perform, Jamez is the contact. Bands/musicians need to be acoustic.

      http://antispam.yahoo.com/whatsnewfree