minutes...

  • Ezra Kamel
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 11, 2003
      Ok, so, not a lot of people showed up for the meeting, just three, but, the
      meeting was good and a success anywho...

      so

      some things that came up

      1. We need a zip drive maybe.
      2. The program that we got needs win XP, so we were wondering if anyone
      had an older version of
      Access or MS Office

      What we did and What we talked about

      1. The name of the Denver Zine Library will be....The Denver Zine
      Library.
      2. Opeing Event will be on December 5th. 7:00 to 10:00
      Talked about a call for entries and suggestions for bands to
      play and people who could read
      from their zines.
      Deadline for bands to contact DZL, next Sunday, so if
      you know anybody who would
      like to play, Jamez is the contact. Bands need to be
      the quite sort, probably, so as not
      to de-sturb the neighbors too much...
      Talked about food donations, snacks that sort of thing, Kelly
      will get that stuff, and I,
      Jeremiah can get spreads and frills and stuff from
      the Vitamin Cottage.
      Event will be free with a Donation Jar.
      3. Flyers - making those next week. There is a work party next week,
      sunday, from 4:00-6:00
      4. Kelly, Jamez, and I went through the questionable zines/not zines
      and decided on that.
      5. WORK PARTY and event discussion Sunday 4-6 111 Archer,
      Meeting on the 23rd @7:30 same place.

      Cool? cool.

      thanks
      Jeremiah T.

      Great deals on high-speed Internet access as low as $26.95.
    • D Jamez Terry
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 12, 2003
        Hey all!
        So there's only a few days left to figure out the lineup for our fabulous
        opening event! First question, who would like to read from their zine??
        All of you are welcome to, but you need to let me know this week! And who
        else do you know who might like to read? Put me in touch with them asap.
        And then we need music, too! We do have one band already lined up, Bad
        Weather California. Are any of you in bands that can play a short
        acoustic set? Or know anyone else who is? Talk to them, talk to me, tell
        them to talk to me. Let's make this an amazing show!! Hope to hear from
        all of you real soon...
        Jamez
        (303-282-4980)

        > 2. Opening Event will be on December 5th 7:00 to 10:00pm.
        >Talked about a call for entries and suggestions for bands to play and
        people who could read from their zines. Deadline for bands/readers to
        contact DZL is next Sunday, so if you know anybody who would like to
        perform, Jamez is the contact. Bands/musicians need to be acoustic.

        http://antispam.yahoo.com/whatsnewfree