Updates & Such

  • Jamez Terry
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2003
      Hey folks!

      Last Sunday we had another small, but productive, work party. There
      were three of us and we worked on getting the zines categorized and
      into their appropriate locations. It's a fun task, cuz you get to
      look at, skim, and read from a whole bunch of zines - and there's
      more of it to be done, if anyone is interested and willing....

      And a reminder: Meeting this Sunday at 7:30. The location, as
      always, is 111 W Archer Pl. Hope to see you all there! Questions:
      Call me or Kelly at 303-282-4980. Can't make it, but want to add
      something to the agenda anyway? E-mail it to the list anytime before
      the meeting....

      Peace...
      Jamez