reminder & update

  • Jamez Terry
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 10, 2003
      Hey folks!

      Just a reminder that our next meeting is this Sunday, October 12, at
      7:30 pm. Once again it is being held at 111 W Archer Pl (in the
      Baker neighborhood). Anyone needing directions can call 303-282-4980
      and talk to Kelly or Jamez. Anyone who is unable to make it, but who
      would like to bring up an issue or question, should e-mail it to the
      list before the meeting.

      Our work party last weekend was small, but productive. The two
      broken panes on the front window have been replaced, and another
      shelving unit has been painted. Also, a bunch of boxes were collaged
      for zine storage/display. And then there was general cleaning, etc...

      Looking forard to seeing some of you on Sunday! Happy Transform
      Columbus Day Weekend!

      Jamez