meeting reminder: sunday 9/28/03

  • Kelly
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 25, 2003
      hey everyone!

      just a little reminder that there is going to be
      another planning meeting for the zine library this
      sunday, 9/28 at 7:30pm at 111 w. archer pl.

      also, if you have any time this friday, saturday or
      sunday and wanted to come over and catalog zines,
      please give me a call at 303-282-4980. i should be
      around most of the weekend.

      i hope to see you sunday!
      kelly

      p.s. the work party last sunday was great. things are
      really starting to shape up in the space. but, we
      still have more work to do...

      http://shopping.yahoo.com