Only 3 more days until the DZL/SAM Silent Auction

  • kelly shortandqueer
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2010

      Dear friends of the Denver Zine Library (DZL) and Sent(a)Mental Studios (SAM),

      Yes, it's almost here... The silent auction to benefit the DZL and SAM is this Monday, November 8 from 7-9pm at the 27 Social Centre (2727 W. 27th Ave, Denver), entrance around right side of building.

      You won't want to miss these auction items (full list pasted below and available at http://denverzinelibrary.org/2010-silent-auction/). There's a wide price range of items available to make it accessible while financially supporting these incredible projects. Bring cash or your checkbook if you want to take your winnings home Monday night (sorry, we can't take credit cards).

      We'll also have live music and you can check out the DZL and SAM in our awesome new locations!

      Please spread the word and tell your friends how excited you are to check it out. We’ll see you on Monday night!

      RAFFLE ITEM: “Last Time I Wore A Dress” Painted Live During Adaptation Stage Play of Dylan’s Memoir

      Art:

      Clothing:

      Food/Drinks:

      Handmade:

      • Cloth Bracelets by Angela!
      • Buttons, Earrings, Ring and Bobby Pins by becky’s buttons and things
      • Scarf by Kelleigh
      • Winter-Inspired Herbal Spa Pack by Michelle

      Miscellaneous:

      Music:

      Services:

      • Tarot Reading from Brandi
      • Massage from Danielle Helm
      • Bicycle Tune-up by Derailer Bicycle Collective
      • Herbal Consultation and Custom Medicinal Formulas by Desert Roots Botanicals
      • Custom zine about an encounter, with you! by Isaac Linder
      • Guitar Lessons from Kevin
      • Counseling Services from Linda Hsieh MA, LLC
      • 2 Hours of Alterations by Maggie
      • 2 Hours of Design/Sewing Consultation by Maggie
      • Cut & Shave from MetroBoom
      • Acupuncture from Misun Oh
      • Fun Bux from P&L Printing
      • Introduction to Screen Printing Class from The Other Side Arts

      Zines by:

      • Billy
      • Courtney Connelley
      • Elly Blue