Some important dates & info on our temporary closing & move...

  • annami_ysh
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8, 2009

      Friends of the Denver Zine Library-

      We want you to know about four very important dates:

      July 18 is going to be the last day of open hours at the current location, 1644 Platte Street. Come by, say hello, take photos, return any outstanding zines. We'll be open from 1-5pm

      July 19 is the day we will be packing and moving the library into storage, starting at 10am. We need extra hands to help pack boxes, label boxes, load and unload the truck. If you'd like to help, please contact Kelly at shortandqueer@...

      July 26 is the day we'll be cleaning the DZL's home for the past few years, starting at 1pm. We want to leave it in excellent condition for the next fabulous resident artist/project. If you'd like to help, please contact Kelly at shortandqueer@...

      August 9 is going to be our celebration for 5 and a half successful years of the Denver Zine Library and to honor the process of growth and sustainability to make sure it's around for many more years. Join us at Confluence Park at noon with food/drinks to share!