This weekend! Music, Bake Sale & Books!

  • annami_ysh
    Message 1 of 1 , May 22, 2009
      Join us this Sunday May 24th from 1-5 at the zine library for a bakesale/booksale featuring live music.

      We will be selling the remainder of our book sale books for half price and will have baked goods for sale as well.

      There will also be zine doubles and some lovely zine librarians and volunteers to hang out with :)

      All proceeds go to the Denver Zine Library.

      Hope to see you there!

      Denver Zine Library
      inside The Other Side Arts
      1644 Platte St.