Denver Zine Library Calendar Release & Silent Auction - Monday, Oct 20th @ 6pm!!

  • annami_ysh
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 16, 2008
      You don't want to miss this fun!

      Can you believe a year has passed already? 2009 is around the corner
      and we have Denver's hottest calendar! The 2009 calendar of art by
      local artists/zinesters will be released in conjunction the Denver
      Zine Library's third annual Silent Auction. Come check out the
      fabulous items including, but not limited to, zines, books, art,
      handmade crafts, acupuncture treatments, an eye exam, homebrew, and
      gift certificates to local businesses. All items are reasonably priced
      and all proceeds go to the Denver Zine Library. Pamper yourself or
      pick up gifts/calendars for your friends.

      Monday, October 20, 2008

      The Other Side Arts, 1644 Platte Street

      6-10pm, silent auction closes at 9:45pm