94Book Sale Fundariser for the DZL!

  • annami_ysh
    Mar 31, 2008
      Hey hey!

      The Denver Zine Library is having a Book Sale fundraiser! And we
      could use your help!

      We need books!

      Do you have books that you are looking to get off of your shelves?
      Books that you think other people should definitely read? Books that
      you weren't just that into, but maybe others will be?

      We need lots of book donations to help raise money for the Denver
      Zine Library!

      Please drop off books to the library located at 1644 Platte Street
      during open hours (Saturdays and Sundays from 1-5) or if you can't
      make it then, get in contact with Brian and he can work with you to
      figure out another time. He can be reached directly at:
      printhead@...

      There is a box located in the library marked: Donations for Book
      Sale!

      This is a great chance to check out our space since we moved a
      couple of months ago. You can access the library from the alley.
      Just look for the bright green door. We are also working on making a
      fabulous mural on the wall.

      The Book sale will take place on Saturday, May 3rd from 1:00 - 5:00
      pm at the Denver Zine Library!

      SREAD THE WORD!!