85Keep the zine filled excitement going!

  • annami_ysh
    May 16 4:11 PM
      Just because the Denver Zine Fest is an annual event
      doesn't mean that we're going to put our zines away
      until next spring! Here's a perfect chance to come out
      and show people how awesome you are and how amazing
      the Denver zine community has become.

      Delaine (publisher of My Small Diary and Not My Small
      Diary) and her husband, Lee, are coming to Denver from
      Birmingham, AL and will be headlining a zine reading
      at the Denver Zine Library.

      Here's where you come in…
      We need more people who are willing to read from their
      zines. If you're interested, please contact Anna at
      a.inazu@... as soon as possible.

      Thursday, May 24
      Zine Reading with Delaine and Lee
      6:30pm (readings will begin promptly at 7)
      In the Denver Zine Library (1644 Platte Street, Studio
      103 – access from the alley on the right side of the
      building)

      Also, keep your eyes peeled for a future zine reading
      in Colorado Springs, coming later this summer.