126Help unpack the Denver Zine Library and Sent(a)Mental Studios

  • Kelly DZL
    Jun 11, 2014
      Friends of the Denver Zine Library and Sent(a)Mental Studios!

      As you may know, we were so excited about our new shared location that we got ahead of ourselves with the last unpacking event. We're thrilled to say that the renovations are complete and and everything looks incredible!

      So, we're once again asking for your help with the final pieces of our move - hopefully for the last time for a long, long, long while...

      Sunday, June 15 from 1-5pm
      2400 Curtis Street

      During that time, we'll need help moving boxes from the first to the second floor, building shelves, placing furniture and unpacking some boxes.

      Feel free to come for the whole time or just a little bit. We can use all the help we can get!

      Thanks!

      --
      Denver Zine Library
      www.denverzinelibrary.org