Introduction

  • April McCrea
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 21, 2002
      Merry Meet.
      Hi. My name is April. Right now I live in Scottsbluff, Nebraska but soon I will be moving back home to lovely Colorado! I am anxious to move back to Colorado. I am looking forward to getting to know you all. I am 27 years old. I have been studying wicca for about 6 years but I am still very much a beginner. I have a son who will be 3 in January.
      Blessed Be,
      April

    • keltner2002
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 15, 2003
        Greetings all--
        I am an old guy (68) newly interested in paganism. (My ex-wife has
        been a wiccan for many years). I would like to learn more and explore
        my interest.
        George