Networking Post - Earth Spirit Pagans

  • earthpagans
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 12, 2002
      Earth Spirit Pagans ... A World of Difference

      Earth Spirit Pagans (ESP) is a nonprofit religious and cultural
      organization based in Colorado Springs, CO. We were founded in 1992,
      are incorporated in the State of Colorado and have our federal tax-
      exempt status (501,c,3). We are dedicated to the continued vitality
      of Pagan religions and cultures.

      The ESP membership is made up of individual Pagans from around the
      Pikes Peak region and the State, even some from across the country.
      Our members come from diverse backgrounds and cultures. This myriad
      of influences provides Earth Spirit Pagans with the ability to be
      tolerant of each others' differences as well as the differences in
      society around us. Close ties to the Earth and Nature make respect,
      compassion and consideration an inherent part of our ethical
      treatment of other life in all its forms.

      Earth Spirit Pagans is an organization where Seekers can come for
      information, classes, workshops, and shared rituals. A place where
      individuals of different Paths and Traditions can explore and discuss
      their differences and opinions without fear of retribution or
      judgment. A place of shared learning without restraints on what can
      be learned or taught, except as limited by ESP's mission. Most
      importantly, we provide a caring and nurturing environment for
      practitioners of Pagan Paths, helping Seekers and others explore
      Paganism/Neo-Paganism as a religious and spiritual path.. All
      individuals are welcome as long as they follow the guidelines that
      ESP has set forth for its members and guests.

      It is impossible to define "Pagan" for everyone; since it is a
      religious preference it is subjective in nature. Earth Spirit Pagans
      defines "Pagan" as anything NOT Judeo-Christian, Satanic or Islamic
      in belief.

      To accomplish ESP's mission, we use five avenues of Outreach:
      Religious, Networking, Community, Media, and Political. The foremost
      focus being religious and spiritual. ESP also offers pastoral
      services to its members and the community at large and we do some
      charitable work in the community.

      If you have questions or would like more information, please call us
      at 1-800-731-2650, write us at: Earth Spirit Pagans, PO Box 1965,
      Colorado Springs, CO 80901-1965, email us at
      info@... or visit or website:
      http://www.earthspiritpagans.org/

      (revised 1/2001)