State email lists for PUC

  • WccnPriestess@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2002
      MM all,

      I just wanted to let all of you know that there are e-mail groups for each
      state for those of you wanting to get involved with the Pagan Unity Campaign.
      You can find them at the following addresses:

      For those of you who don't know what the Pagan Unity Campaign is I encourage
      to check out the website at www.paganunitycampaign.org.

      I hope to be working with many of you in the future! :)

      Peace & Love,
      Becky Johnson

      Mountain Regional Director
      Pagan Unity Campaign