Hello al

  • selene20012001
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2002
      I don't actually remember joining this group and it doesn't look like
      I've posted before. No I'm not nuts, I had a brain tumor taken out
      last month and am still trying to figure out what I did the last
      couple of months (my memory is kinda sketchy). Anyway, I'm an
      eceltic wiccan (with leanings toward green witchcraft), single, with
      one daughter living with me (I have two grown sons). I'm a paralegal
      and live in Aurora. Greetings and Bright Blessings

      Aradia