Pagans in Grand Junction

  • rainraven13
    Message 1 of 61 , Jan 8, 2002
      We are looking for Grand Junction
      Pagans<br><br>We are looking to start a discussion
      January.<br>Time and place yet to be decided.<br>If you are
      interested<br>Please get in touch with us
    • djilik
      Message 61 of 61 , Feb 15, 2002
        i am a homeless wiccan/celtic. i'm in dyer need
        of advice on where to go for help. i have to endure
        the constant bible beatings i get at shelters.it
        drives me mad to hear people tell me the only way that
        will help me is if i go to church,bible studys..est.i
        don't know where to go with in the pagan or
        politheistic comunity to get back on my feet. i think if i
        hear any more about jesus or only god can save you or
        repent you siner.i'm going to go postal.if there is no
        help for people like us that are homeless and in nead
        that we as a hole nead to redefine who we are and
        where we stand for each other.all my love , happyness
        and joy to every one and there loved ones. blessed be