Yule Incense Recipe...

  • wiccanwade
    Message 1 of 61 , Dec 20, 2001
      [This recipe was given to me by Karen of Isis
      Books in Colo. It's a pagan-Owned/Operated store that
      is highly recommended by Scott Cunningham, and I
      must whole heartedly agree! They are WONDERFUL!!! I
      never buy my Essential Oils from any other supplier!
      That's how good hey are & how much I trust them. Anyway,
      I hope you enjoy this recipe, if you make it. if
      not, what recipe do you plan on making? I'm always
      curious about what other recipes others like &
      make.]<br><br>Make some wonderful smelling incense to burn during
      the holidays this year! Here's a traditional Yule
      Incense recipe that we're sure you'll enjoy making and
      burning:<br><br>Mix together 2 tablespoons dried Pine Needles; 1
      tablespoon Red Sandalwood Chips; 1 tablespoon Cedar chips;
      add 20 drops Frankincense oil; 10 drops Myrrh oil; 5
      drops Cinnamon oil; 5 drops Allspice oil; 5 drops Pine
      oil. Stir together & finish off by mixing in 2
      tablespoons of Frankincense Resin. Let your incense mixture
      "cure" for a day or two before you burn.
    • djilik
      Message 61 of 61 , Feb 15, 2002
        i am a homeless wiccan/celtic. i'm in dyer need
        of advice on where to go for help. i have to endure
        the constant bible beatings i get at shelters.it
        drives me mad to hear people tell me the only way that
        will help me is if i go to church,bible studys..est.i
        don't know where to go with in the pagan or
        politheistic comunity to get back on my feet. i think if i
        hear any more about jesus or only god can save you or
        repent you siner.i'm going to go postal.if there is no
        help for people like us that are homeless and in nead
        that we as a hole nead to redefine who we are and
        where we stand for each other.all my love , happyness
        and joy to every one and there loved ones. blessed be