Yahoo's deleting Clubs...

  • wiccanwade
    Message 1 of 61 , Nov 22, 2001
      I don't know about the rest of you, but I've
      heard from founders of several different clubs that
      Yahoo will be phasing out clubs, deleting everything
      without notice. In fact, it has already begun. Some clubs
      have vanished, never to return. Some members have
      decided to start a group format, but I personally don't
      like groups as much as clubs. Someone in one of the
      clubs posted a petition link that is being sent to
      Yahoo protesting the closing of the clubs. If you want
      to save all clubs (especially this one), please add
      your name (or Yahoo ID) to this petition. I'm also
      passing this link along to all my clubs to alert members.
      You may want to consider doing the same. Here is the
      Founder )O(
    • djilik
      Message 61 of 61 , Feb 15 12:51 PM
        i am a homeless wiccan/celtic. i'm in dyer need
        of advice on where to go for help. i have to endure
        the constant bible beatings i get at shelters.it
        drives me mad to hear people tell me the only way that
        will help me is if i go to church,bible studys..est.i
        don't know where to go with in the pagan or
        politheistic comunity to get back on my feet. i think if i
        hear any more about jesus or only god can save you or
        repent you siner.i'm going to go postal.if there is no
        help for people like us that are homeless and in nead
        that we as a hole nead to redefine who we are and
        where we stand for each other.all my love , happyness
        and joy to every one and there loved ones. blessed be