RE: [Denver's Pagan Network] Hello

  • Cliff Swain
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 3, 2010
      did not hear baCK, EVERYONE OK? WANNA PUPPY? we still have six cocker-boxers... going to the mountians for a colple of hours tomorrow.. (to take advantage of Sunshine)blessings! You can have your wife text mine, lol.. 720-365-9533 or text me at 720-629-8614... or call me.. remind me of who you are, though!Blessings! cliff and aundrea

      To: denverspagannetwork@yahoogroups.com
      From: darklycan1876@...
      Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2010 22:02:09 +0000
      Subject: [Denver's Pagan Network] Hello

      I just wanted to say hello to everyone...most of my days are spent working at AAA Auto Club as a CSR so I rarely am able to go online and chat. I am interested in meeting people with similar interests like myself and my wife.

      Blessed be,

      Tyrone & Amber

    • Tyrone Carr
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 3, 2010
        sry first time i got anything back from u guys...i'll start contactin you 2 by
        phone since my mail seems to be too slow

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 3, 2010
          ok, that works - weather changed before we expected it to, we may or may not go up tomorrow.

          To: denverspagannetwork@yahoogroups.com
          From: darklycan1876@...
          Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2010 21:08:19 -0800