Beautiful Soul Needs A Home

  • Salix
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 18, 2009
      Short haired, 7 year old Chow German Shepard mix needs a home. He (Jade) is a very good and well behaved dog in need of some TLC due to abuse and neglect his whole life. House broken, good with kids, cats and other dogs. Has been abandoned by owners at Mark's nephews house who cares, but cant keep him. The sadness in this dogs eyes SERIOUSLY pulls at my heart, he just wants someone to love him. Please.....anyone??

      Email me directly if you or anyone you know can help Jade.
      BB
      Salix