Cancelled! Sewing Circle

  • April Hoy
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2006
      The snow is falling hard and really sticking here Downtown Denver. I
      don't want anyone to get stuck or have a problem, so Witches Sewing
      Circle is cancelled today! Hope to see you all next time!

      Peace and blessings, April
      www.aprilenchanted.com

      We're not adding anything to us whatsoever.   All Spiritual growth and
      all growth towards success or progress is an elimination of that which
      is hindering. ~Michael Beckwith