Pagan news

  • Jason
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 16, 2006
      The Green Viking: Pagan News Blog
      http://greenviking.blogspot.com/

      - Top headlines as of November 16th, 2006:

      Statue: It's all in the name
      Indonesian witch doctor tries to jinx Bush trip
      Stonehenge 'No Place for the Dead', Says Expert

      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 29, 2006
        Green Viking News

        - Top headlines - 9:00pm PST - November 29th, 2006:

        The Evil Jesus, and Other Untold Bible Stories
        "Opus Mago-Cabbalisticum et Theosophicum" translated
        'Ghost seekers' charged with breaking into Pacifica school

        http://www.greenvikingnews.com/
      • occultweb
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 6, 2008
          I'm re-starting a former pagan news site:

          http://occultweb.blogspot.com/

          And you can add me on MySpace for daily news bulletins:

          http://www.myspace.com/occultweb