FUSD Shamanic Drumming and Journeying

  • echord1
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 13, 2006
      We are a free form shamanic journeying group. Our purpose is to
      function as a group where we can learn from each other to advance our
      skills.

      Meeting Details:
      Cost: Free
      Time: 7:00 PM
      Date: Feb. 18th
      Location: Upstairs Chapel Room, First Unitarian Society of Denver
      (1400 Lafayette St.)

      Our website is http://fusd.byethost24.com

      Our yahoo group is
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FUSD_Shamanic_Journeying_Group/

      The February meeting will include drumming, so please bring
      whatever drums or other percussion you have. If you do not have any
      percussion, there will be some extras available, so please do not let
      that stop you. If your interest is solely in drumming, and you do
      not wish to journey, please feel welcome to attend, as drumming is an
      integral part of shamanic work, and drummers are always welcome.

      Bring with you a bandana or other cloth to cover
      your eyes and a journal and pen to write down your own journeying
      experiences. The upstairs chapel room does have cushions and carpet
      mats to lie down on, however, you might also wish to bring your own
      as an option.