Parapsychology Supports Witchcraft...

  • wiccanwade
    Message 1 of 61 , Jun 1 9:55 AM
      Merry Meet:<br><br>As a student in the Science of
      Witchcraft, as begun by Laurie Cabot, I was facinated to
      discover it's support due to parapsychology. And, here's
      why! I was watching The Discovery Channel yesterday
      and "The Ghost Detectives" where they were
      investigating a so-called haunting. So, they later discovered
      that the haunting was caused by the position of the
      house (because it sits on a geomagnetic "hot-spot"),
      the fact that there are power-lines around the
      property (which causes a high level of electromagnetic
      activity) and the women whom happened to live there (this
      is what interests me!) was naturally able to conduct
      electricity and energy throughout her body with no effort. As
      they took some kind of reading from her having to do
      with her body's resistant to transfering/conducting
      energy. The average person's reading, I think, is 174 and
      her reading was zero. The parapsychologist had never
      run into anyone with a level of Zero before. So, I
      would like to research this in far more detail! Can
      anyone direct me to any articles on the 'net which
      discuss this? because, it seems to be the answer I've
      been searching for! As I've always wondered how, as a
      Witch, we direct energy! And, this DOES seem to be the
      answer. So, any help you can give me would be of GREAT
    • djilik
      Message 61 of 61 , Feb 15, 2002
        i am a homeless wiccan/celtic. i'm in dyer need
        of advice on where to go for help. i have to endure
        the constant bible beatings i get at shelters.it
        drives me mad to hear people tell me the only way that
        will help me is if i go to church,bible studys..est.i
        don't know where to go with in the pagan or
        politheistic comunity to get back on my feet. i think if i
        hear any more about jesus or only god can save you or
        repent you siner.i'm going to go postal.if there is no
        help for people like us that are homeless and in nead
        that we as a hole nead to redefine who we are and
        where we stand for each other.all my love , happyness
        and joy to every one and there loved ones. blessed be