Open Study Group Changes

  • Nyjh
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2005
      Merry Meet All,

      This notice of our Open Study Group is to let those interested know of
      a few changes. Since we will be covering the "Basics Ritual Casting"
      and a "Full Moon Ritual" in our upcoming group meetings, several of
      our regular participants requested that we go back over the "Basics of
      Tools" in our next meeting on the 3rd and 6th of Aug and push back the
      Basics Ritual Casting till the 17th and 20th of Aug and Basic Full
      Moon Ritual till the and the 3rd and 7th of Sept.

      If there are any questions feel free to e-mail or call me at 303-909-
      9795.

      Thanks and Blessed Be

      Nyjh