Stars & Stripes Vet Project

  • allanna linville
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2 8:31 AM
      This is from another list...
      This is a worthy project and appropriate to remember our vets as we celebrate this weekend.
      Have a great 4th, everyone!
      BB
      Mare )O(
      Good Morning,

      Gaia Works is collecting playing cards, pads, pens, puzzel & game books and Thank You notes for distribution to the Vet at the VA Hospital the end of July.

      If you have any of these items and would like to donate them to this project you may drop them off at the Magic Candle, 204 S. Audubon St in Indianapolis, IN 46219.

      Or you can bring them with you to the Gaia Works Birthday Bash on July 9th at Tharcher Park.

      If you have any questions on this project please contact me off list if you wish: indywiz@... or can Jan at the Magic Candle (317) 357-8801.

      Thanks in advance for you consideration to this project.
      Dave
      Indywiz

      "There's bound to be a pony in here somewhere!"
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pagan_hearts