Kitty Kitty!

  • pharoahmoan
    Message 1 of 61 , May 11, 2001
      Merry Greetings All!<br><br>I just wanted to take
      this time to let everybody know that my familiar,
      Merlin, is now a father. His mate gave birth to four
      kittens approximately 3 months ago. They are all
      beautiful kittens, but it turns out that we just cannot
      afford to support them. They all have their first shots,
      so we can't just "give" them away, but we will just
      take pretty much what anyone offers.<br><br>I know
      this may be a strange place to put a notice about
      kittens, but we are very protective of our animals and we
      want to make sure they go to good homes. What better
      homes than pagans??<br><br>If interested, please let me
    • djilik
      Message 61 of 61 , Feb 15, 2002
        i am a homeless wiccan/celtic. i'm in dyer need
        of advice on where to go for help. i have to endure
        the constant bible beatings i get at shelters.it
        drives me mad to hear people tell me the only way that
        will help me is if i go to church,bible studys..est.i
        don't know where to go with in the pagan or
        politheistic comunity to get back on my feet. i think if i
        hear any more about jesus or only god can save you or
        repent you siner.i'm going to go postal.if there is no
        help for people like us that are homeless and in nead
        that we as a hole nead to redefine who we are and
        where we stand for each other.all my love , happyness
        and joy to every one and there loved ones. blessed be