Psychic fair and Anniversary

  • Nyjh
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 2 5:32 AM
      Hello and Merry Meet All,

      I just wanted to let everyone know that Crystalline Energy is having
      a psychic fair anniversary on the 25th of June and welcomes all to
      join in and share on this special day. There will be psychic readers
      available, especially one Pet psychic available. There will also be
      several individuals available to administer healing massage as well
      as many other individuals with their own unique gifts from all over
      the state. Times of operation will be open at 11:00 AM to close
      06:00 PM. Hope to see you there.

      3625 West Bowles Ave
      Littleton, CO 80123
      303-797-6244
      www.crystallineenergy.com

      Go west on Bowles from Santa Fe about one mile. It's in the
      Albertsons parking lot.

      Blessed Be All

      Nyjh Ortiz
      P.O. Box 150977
      Lakewood, CO. 80215
      www.cathexisconstruction.com
      303-909-9795
    • Nyjh
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 21 5:14 AM
        Merry Meet Everyone,

        This is just a reminder for those who are interested in a psychic
        fair happening this weekend.

        We're Celebrating our Second Year Anniversary!
        Please join us- All readings $15 for 20 minutes!

        Psychic Fair
        Tarot
        Palmistry
        Channeling
        Pet Psychic (please bring a pet's photo)
        Astrology
        Fairy Healings

        Saturday, June 25
        11 am - 6pm

        Location: Crystalline Energy is at 3625 West Bowles Ave, Unit 12,
        in Littleton.
        303-797-6244

        We at Crystalline Energy wanted to take a moment to let you know how
        much we've appreciated your support over these last two years.
        Many thanks and Blessings- Cheryl & Jan

        Blessed Be

        Nyjh
      • Nyjh