College of Wicca And Old Lore Newsletter

  • Arwen Nightstar
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 20, 2004
      To keep in touch with what the College is doing in Denver, please
      feel free to join our announcement-only newsletter.

      We have several classes coming up! This week we start another eight
      week Wicca Basics class on Thursday.

      This Wednesday will be the first class in my three week class on the
      power of stones and healing with stones. That runs through October
      6th.

      On October 13th, I will be holding a one night class on creating
      tarot spreads.

      We also have an Introduction to Tarot class beginning.

      For these and other classes, subscribe to the newsletter and/or visit
      the college at http://www.collegeofwicca.org

      BB
      Arwen
      http://www.anisoptera.com