Hello Everyone!!!

  • hiddenpriest
    Message 1 of 61 , Apr 2, 2001
      I am from Chicago, but I am being sent out to the
      Boulder-Denver area for training in a company I was just hired
      for. I will be in the area of about ten weeks. If
      anyone knows of any groups/covens that would allow my
      participation in moons and Beltaine, please let me know. I am a
      25 y/o Gay Male, and I serve as HP of the Coalition
      of Rainbow Pagans here in Chicago. Personnaly I have
      very strong traditional leanings
      (Alexandrian/Gardnerian), but serve as HP for an Ecclectic group. Also, if
      any one would like to grab a coffee or beer, let me
      know!<br><br>I will be working for Rock Bottom Brewery, which
      has its corporate headquarters in Louisville, but the
      restaurants I will be training for management in are in
      Boulder and Denver. Looking forward to hearing from
      you!<br>Brian (aka Keshet, aka
      HiddenPriest)<br>keshet@...
    • djilik
      Message 61 of 61 , Feb 15 12:51 PM
        i am a homeless wiccan/celtic. i'm in dyer need
        of advice on where to go for help. i have to endure
        the constant bible beatings i get at shelters.it
        drives me mad to hear people tell me the only way that
        will help me is if i go to church,bible studys..est.i
        don't know where to go with in the pagan or
        politheistic comunity to get back on my feet. i think if i
        hear any more about jesus or only god can save you or
        repent you siner.i'm going to go postal.if there is no
        help for people like us that are homeless and in nead
        that we as a hole nead to redefine who we are and
        where we stand for each other.all my love , happyness
        and joy to every one and there loved ones. blessed be