Runic fonts available!

  • Paw-Print Design
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2004
      Merry meet to all! Paw-Print Design is a new Denver-based company,
      currently selling runic fonts for your computer online, and/or via
      regular mail. Runic is a font that is often used by Wiccans and a few
      other pagan religions. Although it pre-dates the Latin letters that
      are used today in the the English and many other languages, all of
      the the letter of the runic alphabet do have corresponding letters in
      the Latin alphabet. Some of them even look strikingly similar. Thus,
      you can use the runic alphabet to write in any language that uses the
      Latin alphabet. The best part about a runic font is that you can type
      in the latin alphabet, simply change the font of your text, and
      voila! Runic!

      We will soon be creating other graphic products, such as bumper
      stickers, posters, and a very special callender. Of course, we must
      first make some money via our fonts to have the capital with which to
      have these items printed, so unfortunately we cannot yet give an
      estimated date when our other products will be available.

      For more product information, and/or to contact us, please visit our
      website at...

      http://www.geocities.com/pawprintdesign

      Merry part, merry meet again, and blessed be!

      - Dianthus
      President, Paw-Print Design