Please, help support WPBN...

  • wiccanwade
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2003
      [I pray that no one views this as SPAM, as it is not intended to be
      such, but merely as a notice, to support our pagan voice on the web.
      A truly unique one, at that! It is the only Pagan talk radio show
      which I am aware of, and I would hate to see it leave us, as so many
      others similarly have. So, it is with the up-most ove & compassion
      that I get this message out to you all. It certainly is one of my
      favorite shows on the 'Net, I must say!]:

      http://www.tekneek.com/wpbn/

      For those of you who listen to WPBM [Wicca/Pagan Broadcast
      Network]/Full Circle On-Line, they could really use your support, to
      stay on the air. Their siet is now equipred with Pay Pal. Any
      donation will help. They even make DVDs of their various shows,
      which they, of course, sell. It is a labour of love, but, prices
      keep going up. So, at the same time, it's a bit like PBS. Even
      contact their sponsors to tell them to keep sponsoring them, to let
      them know that you listen to their show! Should you own a store, or
      have something to sell, you can even purchase ad space on their show,
      directly through them.

      http://www.tekneek.com/wpbn/

      In service of The Goddess,
      Wade MacMorrighan