Intro

  • maevewillow
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2003
      MM, I thought I would introduce myself since I just joined the group
      yesterday. I am a 26 year old married mother of 2. I have been on
      this path for a almost 2 years but still feel like a newbie. I was
      born and raised in the Denver area and just recently moved back from
      a year of torment living in Las Vegas. I am glad to find a
      networking group in the area.
      MP
      Maeve Willow