W_R_A_P_P · Wheat Ridge Alliance of Psychics & Pagans

  • prainbow61
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 16, 2003
      I would like to bring people's attention to the new yahoo group

      W_R_A_P_P · Wheat Ridge Alliance of Psychics & Pagans

      This was formed because of the new ordinance passed in Wheat Ridge
      just last Monday, Jan 13, 2003, which specifically targets Psychics
      for regulation.

      I was at the City Council meeting myself and was really surprised at
      what took place during the proceedings.

      Similar laws will likely be tried in other Colorado cities if this
      one stands.

      I encourage anyone interested to check out the group and look at the
      information about the new law.

      Bright Blessings,

      prainbow
    • Three of Cups
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 16, 2003
        I can't seem to find the group. Care to share what is occurring or
        perhaps provide a link?

        ~3~

        I would like to bring people's attention to the new yahoo group

        W_R_A_P_P . Wheat Ridge Alliance of Psychics & Pagans

        This was formed because of the new ordinance passed in Wheat Ridge
        just last Monday, Jan 13, 2003, which specifically targets Psychics
        for regulation.

        I was at the City Council meeting myself and was really surprised at
        what took place during the proceedings.

        Similar laws will likely be tried in other Colorado cities if this
        one stands.

        I encourage anyone interested to check out the group and look at the
        information about the new law.

        Bright Blessings,

        prainbow

        Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to