Merry Meet and Hello

  • Garry <darkwolf70_13@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 25, 2002
      Merry Meet
      I am currently living in Arlington, Tx, but will soon be moving back
      to Colorado. Hopefully back to Denver. It will be nice to already
      have some new friends there (thanks to cyberspace). Most of the
      Wiccan friends I had there have closed shop and I have lost touch
      with them (The Rising Phoenix). In February myself and my family
      will be moving.

      Darkwolf
      Garry