Park meadows mall on 12/26

  • paul_t_mason
    Message 1 of 14 , Dec 21, 2017
      Are people planning to be at the mall on 12/26?  I don't think I will. But we should get a roll call just in case.

    • Jeff Wu
      Message 2 of 14 , Dec 21, 2017
        Good idea Paul.

        I’m about 50-50 right now.  It depends if my parents are staying after Christmas or not.  Usually my Dad is in a rush to go home..

        Jeff

        Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad

        On Thursday, December 21, 2017, 6:39 AM, paul_t_mason@... [denvergames] <denvergames@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        Are people planning to be at the mall on 12/26?  I don't think I will. But we should get a roll call just in case.

      • Chris Abler
        Message 3 of 14 , Dec 21, 2017
          I think I will be available.

                                Chris

          On Thursday, December 21, 2017, 6:39:49 AM MST, paul_t_mason@... [denvergames] <denvergames@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

          Are people planning to be at the mall on 12/26?  I don't think I will. But we should get a roll call just in case.

        • nwagner3823
          Message 4 of 14 , Dec 21, 2017
            Jacob and I should be to be there as soon as 1130a if there is a quorum.

            Merry Christmas 🎄

            Nathan.

            Sent from my iPhone. Please excuse creative word substitutions.

            On Dec 21, 2017, at 8:05 AM, Chris Abler chrisabler@... [denvergames] <denvergames@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

            I think I will be available.

                                  Chris

            On Thursday, December 21, 2017, 6:39:49 AM MST, paul_t_mason@... [denvergames] <denvergames@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

            Are people planning to be at the mall on 12/26?  I don't think I will. But we should get a roll call just in case.

          • M F