11661Gameday at the masons, Saturday, 13 January 2018

  • denvergames@yahoogroups.com
    Jan 12 11:55 AM
      "Gameday at the masons" reminder
      When
      Saturday, 13 January 2018
      01:00 PM to 11:30 PM
      (GMT-07:00) Mountain Time (US & Canada)
      Where
      my house
      Notes
      RSVP (paul_t_mason@...) by Friday evening if you want to have pizza for dinner on Saturday. We'll pick up the pizza Saturday morning and the games will start at 1pm. We'll split the cost of the pizza (around $5). We'll provide some drinks, but feel free to bring your own and munchies.RSVP (paul_t_mason@...) by Friday evening if you want to have pizza for dinner on Saturday. We'll pick up the pizza Saturday morning and the games will start at 1pm. We'll split the cost of the pizza (around $5). We'll provide some drinks, but feel free to bring your own and munchies. post if you need my address
      From
      denvergames   Calendar
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic