Re: [Dental-Chelation] Dental composite material - Acorn Dent Zar Inc. & Patterson -Flowable ?

  • Michael Ross
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 28, 2009
      Also in Orlando (Winter Park) is Dr. James Hardy who wrote one of the
      good books against amalgam:
      (http://www.amazon.com/Mercury-Free-Wisdom-Consumer-Movement-Fillings/dp/0964930102)

      www.mercury-free.com
      (407) 678-3399

      I have been to him and would highly recommend.

      Michael

      --
      Ralph Nader on the need for moral courage:
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQFG4Piwegs
      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 9, 2009
        I have now completed 2 quadrants of amalgam removal. The 3rd quadrant will
        be done on the 23rd and involves the extraction of a tooth which has a root
        canal. I have already confirmed with my dentist that he will remove the
        ligament and clean out the socket. Can you please give me some advice about
        what to do (or not to do) after the tooth is pulled? I seem to remember
        reading something about not eating for a day. This sounds rather extreme to
        me. Please advise.

        Thank you,

        Dian
      • Kai
        Message 3 of 10 , Mar 9, 2009
          =============kai

          =============Congratulations Dian ! One step closer to chelation :-)

          =============== Make sure he uses a slow burr, etc
          http://www.livingnetwork.co.za/dentalnetwork/cavitations_and_protocol_for_routine_extraction.html

          Can you please give me some advice about
          > what to do (or not to do) after the tooth is pulled?

          =================Dian, please commit yourself for the after care program.?
          You will do yourself a big favour, to prevent any reinfection etc

          I seem to remember
          > reading something about not eating for a day. This sounds rather extreme
          > me. Please advise.

          =======I have seen many people do this 3 day program. it is going to be well
          worth it.
          I always seen these 3 days as a cleanse/detox, rather than a chore.
          The second day seems to be where most people start infections if they don't
          stick with the program.
          That means going back to the dentist immediately to open up the wound and
          re-scraping it.
          You can avoid it though with the after-care program.
          You are not suppose to be hungry for these 3 days. You eat a couple of times
          a day,
          of what is suggested. Do concider it.
          http://www.livingnetwork.co.za/drclarknetwork/dental_aftercare.html

          kai

          > Thank you,
          >
          > Dian
          >

          > ------------------------------------
          >
          > Dental information is located here:
          > http://www.livingnetwork.co.za/dentalnetwork/
          >
          > To order Andy Cutler's books - Amalgam Illness/Hair Test - go here:
          > www.livingnetwork.co.za/cutler
          >
          > Compounded chelators (ALA & DMSA) available from here:
          > http://www.livingnetwork.co.za/chelation
          >
          > The Frequent Dose Chelation Group is here:
          >
          > Dr Clark products available here:
          > http://www.livingnetwork.co.za/drclarknetwork/products.html
          >

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

        • Dian
          Message 4 of 10 , Mar 9, 2009
            Thanks for the info, Kai. I will look at the aftercare program in more
            detail, but at first glance, it seems unworkable for me. I have blood sugar
            issues and adrenal fatigue, so going a day without eating could really mess
            me up. I don't imagine I could cope with trying to make my own dental
            bleach, either.

            I'll give it more thought.

            Thank you,

            Dian

            =======I have seen many people do this 3 day program. it is going to be well

            worth it.
            I always see these 3 days as a cleanse/detox, rather than a chore.
            The second day seems to be where most people start infections if they don't
            stick with the program.
            That means going back to the dentist immediately to open up the wound and
            re-scraping it. You can avoid it though with the after-care program.
            You are not suppose to be hungry for these 3 days. You eat a couple of times

            a day, of what is suggested. Do consider it.
            http://www.livingnetwork.co.za/drclarknetwork/dental_aftercare.html

            kai
          • DeanNetwork
            Message 5 of 10 , Mar 10, 2009
              > Thanks for the info, Kai. I will look at the aftercare program in more
              > detail, but at first glance, it seems unworkable for me. I have blood
              > sugar
              > issues and adrenal fatigue, so going a day without eating could really
              > mess
              > me up. I don't imagine I could cope with trying to make my own dental
              > bleach, either.
              >
              > I'll give it more thought.
              >
              > Thank you,
              >
              > Dian

              Hi Diane,

              I personally believe the after-care program to be crucial after an
              extraction.
              It was old dental advise to abstain from food for 2-3 days after an
              extraction, and it has been forgotten with time.
              In the countless extractions that I have 'shared; with clients of mine,
              virtually none has pain when they followed the after-care program
              We were all surprised at first, because we've come to associate extractions
              with pain, however it is clear to me now that pain is caused by infection,
              and infection is caused by food getting caught in the extraction site.

              Consider using Ultra Clear Sustain and soups during that time for your
              hypoglycaemia. And make sure the extraction site is clear of food after
              eating.

              You can order ready made dental bleach from Dr Clark store:
              http://www.livingnetwork.co.za/drclarknetwork/products.html

              Also, I'm not sure if I would remove amalgams and go the extraction on the
              same visit. You could easily get amalgams caught up in the wound.
              If you do it that way you would have to make sure all the metals are out
              first before attempting the extraction which would be done last.
              However, since this is your 3rd quadrant only, it means you will have to
              wait at least 4 weeks for the socket to heal before getting the other
              amalgams out.
              So I would suggest you complete the mercury removal and then address that
              extraction.

              Kind regards,
              Dean
            • Michael Ross
              Message 6 of 10 , Mar 10, 2009
                Hulda Clark's aftercare problem has many many problems with it!!! Do
                not follow it in its entirety!!!!

                Swishing, EVEN THE SLIGHTEST swishing, on the first day decuplates
                the risk of a dry socket. DO NOT rinse, swish or suck, or smoke on
                the first day of surgery!!!!

                Don't suck liquids through a straw for at least THREE days!

                DO NOT EVER put bleach in your mouth regardless of dilution!!!! You
                can use diluted food-grade Hydrogen Peroxide (H2O2) to a 1% solution.
                The Chlorine in bleach is a carcinogen and a stong oxydizer.

                There are lots of foods you can eat the first few days: apple sauce,
                yogurt, fruit shakes with hemp protein powder, etc....

                Remember NO BLEACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                Michael

                >=============kai

              • DeanNetwork
                Message 7 of 10 , Mar 11, 2009
                  > Hulda Clark's aftercare problem has many many problems with it!!! Do
                  > not follow it in its entirety!!!!
                  > Swishing, EVEN THE SLIGHTEST
                  swishing, on the first day decuplates
                  > the risk of a dry socket. DO NOT
                  rinse, swish or suck, or smoke on
                  > the first day of surgery!!!!

                  Don't suck liquids through a straw for at least THREE days!

                  Hi,
                  After having gone through this process with several hundred extractions I can tell you that her program is safe and essential.
                  Previously before this we had infection after infection following extractions, especially with dentists saying they could eat and should appply ice.
                  There was pain and swelling constantly after extractions.
                  This all went way when patients began following the after-care program.
                  If you read the instructions here you will see tips on how to carefully implement it.
                  http://www.livingnetwork.co.za/drclarknetwork/dental_aftercare.html

                  > DO NOT EVER put bleach in your mouth regardless of
                  dilution!!!!
                  > The Chlorine in bleach is a carcinogen and a stong
                  oxydizer.

                  This is inaccurate.
                  Dental bleach is a USP grade bleach diluted to 0.05%.
                  It has the effect of hardening the clot and you only have to have the dental bleach run over it once (the dentist can even do it for you) and then you can leave the socket for the rest of the evening allowing the clot to settle - and don't eat. It is like rubbing food on a open wound on your arm. Winking smile emoticon...really.

                  "Bunyan [in The Use of Hypochlorite For The Control of Bleeding, Oral Surgery, v. 13, 1960, pp. 1026-1032] reported that rinsing with 0.2% hypochlorite solution stops postoperative bleeding within 1 minute after a tooth extraction or other oral operation. The hypochlorite solution functions also to contract and harden the blood clots and make them more resistant to infection. In addition to the effective hemostasis and the change in the character of the clot, the author reported a reduction of swelling of traumatized gingival tissues and diminution of the postoperative pain.

                  I have found this quote to be completely correct. There is essentially no bleeding, no pain, no swelling and no return of Clostridium. DON'T USE HOUSEHOLD BLEACH because it is not safe for internal use! Obtain food-grade (USP) bleach from Sources. Purchase the same strength, (5 to 6%), as regular household bleach. Check the label. Then dilute it yourself. Use the recipe on page 572.
                  Bleach, whether USP or not is very caustic. You must not use it at full strength. You must dilute it 100-fold. Follow the recipe exactly. "

                  > You  can use diluted food-grade Hydrogen Peroxide (H2O2) to a 1% solution.
                  Hydrogen Peroxide on the other hand has the effect of stopping bone growth.
                  We used Lugols for years and it never came close to the effect of the dental bleach, which you only use for 3 days in any case.

                  In my opinion the Dr Clark way is the safest way to have an extraction.
                  DeanSA

                • Dian
                  Message 8 of 10 , Mar 14, 2009
                    Thanks Dean,

                    I'll check that all out.

                    >> I'm not sure if I would remove amalgams and go the extraction on the
                    same visit. You could easily get amalgams caught up in the wound.<<

                    My dentist is on top of this. There are 2 teeth with amalgam in Quadrant 3.
                    He'll replace one and then pull the other one after. The root canal tooth
                    being pulled has massive amounts of amalgam in it. I want it out as soon as
                    possible.

                    >>I would suggest you complete the mercury removal and then address that
                    extraction.<<

                    Luckily the 4th quadrant only has a crown which may or may not have amalgam
                    underneath. I'm comfortable with the plan of action.

                    Thank you so much for your advice.

                    Dian
                  • culverpratt
                    Message 9 of 10 , Mar 18, 2009
                      Dear Dian, since your root canal has amalgam in it, I strongly
                      suggest that you get the dentist to do an Xray immediately after the
                      extraction, to see if any bits got left in. This happened to me, and
                      it was only months later that I found out. I know it is not a time you
                      will want to linger in the dentist office, but it is better to
                      get it fixed right away if necessary.