Re: [Dental-Chelation] How do I attach a copy of my cavitat scan

  • DeanNetwork
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30, 2008
      Hi Sheila,
      Just attach it to an email and send it to dental-chelation (AT) livingnetwork.co.za
      Just rework the email such that it includes the proper symbol, it is written that way so spam servers don't pick up on it.
      We can use that email to send PAN's and CAVITAT scans and other x-rays to discuss.
      Make sure the files do not exceed 2G, and preferably as small as possible.
      Thanks,
      Dean