Re: Dentist Search

  • culverpratt
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 30, 2008
      Well, I had been really positively impressed previously when I found
      his website, it is so packed with information. However, on closely
      perusing some of it today I found some things I am troubled by.

      For one thing, he recommends that in the socket of an extraction there
      should be put a little Guaiacol (and some other things). I looked
      that up and Wikipedia says that Guaiacol is derived from wood
      creosote. Creosote is one very toxic substance, in my experience, and
      at least for anyone with chemical sensitivities, I think it would be a
      bad idea.

      Of less importance is his detox protocol seems to favor chlorella etc,
      which appears to cause a lot of problems -- but I think it is almost
      impossible to find a dentist who knows the Andy Cutler protocol, so I
      give him a pass on that.

      There were other things, but no time now to look. He is probably
      okay, probably good, really -- but you always have to keep checking
      exactly what the practitioners are going to do, I think. It is GOOD he
      has such a website so you can question the details.

      I hope someone who has been a patient of his will show up and give you
      some comments.

      --- In dental-chelation@yahoogroups.com, "packersand" <packersand@...>
      wrote:

      > Hello. I am considering having dental work done by a Dr. Cook in
      > Suring , WI. Does anyone have knowledge to share about his practices?
      > His website is dentistryhealth dot com. Thank you!

    • M F
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2008

        Since my dentist was forced out of business, I was looking for a substitute last year. I asked Dr. Cook some questions on his website, and never heard anything. That doesn't mean he's not a good dentist. Some people are too busy to manage a website etc..

        Let me know how it goes if you see him. I'm mostly interested in what materials he uses (DiamondLite etc).

        Thanks,

        -michael