protection from my house witches

  • Seidu Ibrahim
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 23, 2014
      I am Seidu of 27 years of age. my Grandmom told me when i was 5 years of age they realized i was possessing some demons and they send me to a nearby priest and everything is gone. They said for my good. I grow up and  realized they did a big mistake.Now i am  trying for some of the demons/angels but my family witches are preventing me from getting by damaging every spell i will cast.I normally sense initially that the spells are working but later stop. i want to a near diviner and being told that my house witches and others are after me seriously, that they started pulling me  longtime ago  but they couldn't. Now i am sensing dangers from my body but couldn't do anything.Anytime i sense a danger it do come to pass.The books i tried are1
      the goetia ritual by kuriakos
      2. witchmoon
      3. the handbook of blackwitchcraft by carl nagel
      4. LiberHVHI
      5. Enochian keys rewritten

      I need some one to give me a powerful one which will resist any spells and then straight to it goal.