Strange Sighting At Local Concer t—What Did I Really See ?

  • Dr. Donald Ryles
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2013
      In reference to a recent strange experience I had at the state fair one of my blog readers sent her incredible experience of a few weeks ago and hopes you will have comments . She saw what appeared to be an exact copy of her dead husband...body, mannerisms, walk , everything about him...except something was not right about this man . What are your thoughts ?