Sign up to be Vendors at the Gaia's Holistic Psychic Fair!

  • Teresa
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2011
      Sign up to be Vendors at the Gaia's Holistic Psychic Fair!
      Sign up to be Vendors at the Gaia's Holistic Psychic Fair!

      New dead line SaturdayJune 25th, 2011 I will be excepting call till
      12:00 P.M.

      Please contact us ASAP. We have limited Space so please act now.
      Gaia's Holistic Psychic Fair

      Hotel: Sheraton Hotel Brook hollow
      Street: 3000 North Loop West
      City/State/Zip: Houston, Texas 77092
      Phone: For more information please call me at 713-956-7704

      Hotel Accomendations have been set up for the Event with a 30% off the
      regular hotel room and or suite. to learn more you can contact

      kmartinez@...

      or you can call the Sheraton Hotel Brook hollow at 713-613-0685

      Please leave a message. Also please contact me at
      warrenteresa16@...

      My name is Tricia Bradley and I am setting up a Psychic Fair in the
      future that is friendly towards All forms of Psychic. And or Paranormal
      Fields I am looking for Psychic in all forms. Ghost Hunters and more.

      To set up as vendors for this event. We are setting up a Pay pal account
      in the name of

      ebbiescrafts@...
      aFlZdqhyNMGZgvcCl3aO9BlEEHnPo8NRdcqRcwcp8Vl7fYqpN1AWwjnXSFnoYu06uw7V71T8\
      UZtw> . Or you can use the link below to set up payment for vending
      tables.

      https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=33F\
      NKH26YSLLC
      <https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=33\
      FNKH26YSLLC>

      After you send payment we will be notified and I will send you a welcome
      letter with more information. I also asks that you please contact me at
      warrenteresa16@... so I can place you in my list. We are looking
      to set up in June for the first event. So please contact me ASAP.

      This is a 2 Day event at the Sharitan Hotel Brookhollow
      3000 North Loop West
      Located at 610 and 290
      Saturday and Sunday July 9th, and 10th, 2011
      from 9:00 A.M. to 7:00 P.M.

      Vendors Tables for the 2 day event will be $120.00
      If you need additonal space or Tables please let me know we can give you
      a special deal. We are setting up in one of the main Ball Rooms

      Psychic will be setting up with terms of $20.00 for twenty min. with a
      fee of $5.00 per reading. If this fair is successful we will continue it
      every month.

      There is No Fee for the general public to come to this fair. So I hope
      to see you there.

      So Please contact me ASAP.
      Tricia Bradley