Annouinicing a New Psychic Fair in the Houston Area

  • Teresa
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2010
      Annouicing a new Psychic Fair in the Houston Area: This will be a 2 day
      event that will be running every month the Third Saturday and Sunday of
      the month starting in January.

      Table prices are as followed.

      6 Foot table is $40.00 per day. 8 foot Table is $50.00 per day.

      All Psychic Reader will be setting up with a normal 20 Min. for $20.00
      but instead of a 50/50 cut we will be only asking for $5.00 per reading.
      Readers must provide their own table.

      If your interested in vending Please contact me at this e-mail address.

      Looking for Psychic reader in the fields of Tarot, Palmestry, Runes, and
      more.

      Vendors dealing in Psychic and or Wiccan Arts and Crafts. Books Crystals
      and more.

      Services: Massage Therapy, Candeling, Aura Cleaning, Paranormal
      Investigations to name a few.

      Again if your interested please contact me at this E-mail address.

      Tricia Bradley