Amazing Telekinetic Mind Feats From China

  • Dr. Donald Ryles
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2 3:38 PM
      This is an amazing (if true) example of incredible telekinetic feats . I have heard of Buddhist monks who after many years, or decades, of practice can perform feats such as this.and this may be a case such as that. Best wishes, Donald Ryles PhD

      Watch video : http://parabook.wordpress.com/2009/09/14/amazing-mind-feats-from-china/