Psychic Sunday: fund Raiser to Benifit Joel Miles move into a brighter future [E

  • Teresa
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 18, 2010
      Psychic Sunday: fund Raiser to Benifit Joel Miles move into a brighter
      future [Edit
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Pagan_Action_Community/cal///group/Pagan_\
      Action_Community/?v=9&t=1269176400&i=17&pv=61> ] [Delete
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Pagan_Action_Community/cal///group/Pagan_\
      Action_Community/?v=7&t=1269176400&i=17&pv=61> ] Date: Sunday March
      21, 2010 Time: 1:00 pm - 6:00 pm Author: darkmoresnight Type: Meeting
      Reminder: There are reminders set for 1 day and 2 days before this
      event. Location: "Temples Gate" at 625 W. 19th St.. Houston, TX 77008
      Street: 625 W. 19th St.. City/State/Zip: Houston, TX 77008 Phone:
      713-863-0525 This week end will be the Last Psychic Sunday at
      "Temples Gate" Joel is closing his doors and hopefully moveing to a
      better location soon. He has been told he has till the end of the month.
      He is haveing a Sale at this time to clear away some of the merchandice
      and also get up the money to start all over with. He is hopeing to
      relocate some where near this old location so he will not lose his
      customers. He has many different product in the store. not to mention
      the beautiful displaces he will have to sell or lose. So please come by
      and support Joel in his effort to relocate by checking his shop out.

      Joel has been at this location since 2000 and has hosted many of
      different meet-ups and events, not to mention his fund raisers to help
      the communitie. The atmoshere of the store has always been up lifting
      and friendly. I hope to see you all there.

      Please come and enjoy the Chance to know the future. There will be
      several Psychic at this fair and also see for your self how we all can
      help each other for a better future.

      I love you all and look forward to seeing you there.
      Tricia